Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Came and went..

Hugh, look at that.. May came and went without a post. It took much longer than I wanted it to, to get out of the aforementioned funk. But, I'm out of the woods.
I've decided to yet again alter my way of thinking. I was miserable only eating protein and veg with the summer in, and things like fresh fruit available EVERYWHERE. So, I'm adding a cheat. Slow carb be damed, I'm having fruit. And So far this week I've been pretty successful. One carb/starch a day doesn't seem to hurt my weight loss. Started Friday at 215.5, and this morning it was 211.5, with a little fruit, and a mid-week cheat meal of spaghetti. I think it's reasonable. And all things considering, I'm an adult, if I wanna choose to eat like shit, I deal with the consiquences. Buy ultamatly it has to be my choice. And that's that. No diet, no book, no nothing but my own knowlege can tell me how to eat in the long run, I have to choose. And if i choose to have a light frapp from starbucks once a week, then that's what I choose.

Anyways... I figured I'd look at some measurments too... while I was at it this morning. I'm going all the way back to January here, looking at my posts, I can't find any more recent once... I think I posted one in Febuary, but, no can find.

SO January Measurements:
chest 46.5
arms 15
thi 26.5
calf 19
wast 43
hips 51


June 2nd Measure
Chest 42.5 (-4)
Arms 13.5 (-1.5)
Thighs 24.5 (-2)
Calf 18 (-1)
waste 38.75 (-4.25)
Hips 46.24 (-4.75)

So since Jan 22, ( a little over 4 months) I have lost over 17 inches.. I'm counting that as a win!

Cheers
D

No comments:

Post a Comment