Friday, April 29, 2011

April Showers and all that Jazz

Okay, so they say April showers bring May flowers. Well I've been through a Sh*tstorm and down pour.
April:
- Andrew dumps me (things are extremely complicated) and the emotional hailstorm therein.
- My mom pulls a ton of crap with the whole moving out thing, like wanting her stuff at all hours of the night, like not contacting us to get a time to come pick things up, like not coming to get her stuff when her and Linda had agreed, like demanding family heirlooms that were willed to me - and she would sell in a heart beat of money got tight and she couldn't afford a purse (bitter much).
- I owe money on my income tax because of issues I have never come up against before
- I'm out two grand because Linda got screwed over with her own medical insurance when she was off sick for surgery (she will pay it back, I know that it's just hurting right now).
And... well... yeah...

So all of this culminated into an attitude that left me miserable, and uncaring towards myself. I am so sick and tired of fighting, and busting myself to the bone, and working so hard for everything and still coming up short. I can't even go out and buy something as stupid as a bike that I have been itching to get for the better part of 2 years. There's always something that comes up, there's always some battle to fight. And For this month, I just stopped caring. You know what that mean? It means I gave little to no care to myself.

So here I am, cranky, tired, miserable, and 214... again.
May first is rolling around, and I am doing 21 days straight of good habits. I want to feel better, have energy again. I am going to figure out a way to make 600-900 bucks fast so I can treat myself for hard bloody work and get my bike. And yeah. (anyone need any work done? lol)
I started to plant my wants garden even before April hit. And well with all the rain I'm just hoping for some sprouts to pop.

This is whats been going on. This is why the blogs stopped for a bit. And. Well... this is me getting accountable again. Tomorrow, measurements. Weight. Day one... all over again.

Cheers
D

No comments:

Post a Comment