Monday, April 11, 2011

At last Success!

Alright, So I am on day 2. Day one, rockin' success. Day two, again success. Although, I've decided I hate eggs without catchup. I ran out before my vaca to Van, and still haven't bothered to replace it. I'm sure if I read the ingredients some sort of soy or corn product would be in there. Thinking of making my own to be honest. I have an obscene amount of tomato paste. I'm also thinking of making some tomato soup. Hmmm, soup. The question, what to put in it. Ever read the ingredients lists on soup? Blah.
But, slow roasted onion and herb tomato soup sounds kinda good. Hmmm... If I wasn't so tired I'd be feeling the need to experiment.
But speaking of soup, made the best roasted veggie chicken soup last night. SOOO good. I'm not sure what to think of the fact that I love my cooking. I'm just gonna enjoy.
Maybe one day I'll just give up the goat and write a cook book. Hmmmmm. I should start writing this down to be fair. But I cheated a little. I bought two of those rotisserie chickens the night I came back from Van, I knew I wouldn't want to cook over the weekend considering it was, open, open, open + hell day (Worked both jobs), open again. So, I decide to strip the chicken from the bone, Linda boiled the heck out of the carcasses and the broth was great. I roasted up some veggies and used some of the chicken breast.. and wow. SO good. Hmmm soup.
Now I wanna make that tomato soup. *Looks at the clock* Maybe wed.

Any hoo, I'm able to keep my days to about 1000 ish calories, give or take. I think that's probably okay, considering I'm still gonna be throwing in a cheat day. I think I'm gonna need to pick up some butter so I can do some baking, and have decent cookies on Friday. I still love the Safeway cookies... but the ingredient list is like... 4inches long. Sigh.
Actually on the bright side, Andrew and I are going wandering on Whyte Ave tomorrow night. There's a planet organic there. Maybe I can pick up some healthy treats and ignore them until Friday.

I also have a new weight goal to obtain in the next two months (160 is my long term goal). I'm aiming for 196 in two months. At that weight I will no longer be in the obese category of the bmi! Two months. 196. That should be pretty reasonable. I'm also planning a trip to my doctor. I'd love to find out my cholesterol numbers. And a few other things.

Anyhoo
Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment