Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Almost a success...comfort food made its way in...

Dumped.. fucking dumped and as I write this down I'm angry as hell. Because he didn't want to communicate and let something I said fester and piss him off. And I'm Up and down... I really am. Sad, yes. But angry is easier to deal with.
2 hours ago...
So, After just getting dumped, I’m having a strange reaction. It’s not so much the sadness of getting dumped. I’m sad for the times we won’t have. In my mind I was making plans for the summer. For his birthday. For going to Capital Ex together. For driving to BC together. Going camping with him. Those are the saddest things, the things I’m probably going to miss the most. A strange thing, I think I want to keep him in my life. I’d like to be friends. Gaming with him is fun, watching movies is fun. But, I wanted to be that couple at the fair. I wanted so much to show him around Vancouver. I wanted him to show me his home. Part of me isn’t surprised it’s over. No one in my life who knew him liked him. But, Oh I don’t know… this happened less than 2 hours ago so maybe I’m still fresh. I think I need to prepare for the roller coaster.
Now there’s little left to do but clean up, and… Well, that’s it isn’t it. Maybe I’ll make soup tonight.

And now... 4 hours later, after I’ve made soup, so far, I’ve figured out… whenever people who love me ask me how I’m doing… that’s when I start crying… I don’t know why.

I think I can be forgiven for going into comfort food mode. Chinese for dinner courtesy of Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment