Friday, April 15, 2011

Something I'm thinking about

So, woot, cheat day... it's not really a big deal any more. I may revamp my goals. Or start fresh on Sat. This has been a rocky week.

What did I have yesterday,
2 eggs (150)
olive oil (150)
wooster sauce (50)
3 or 4 (I cubed a a small chunk) back bacon (75)
4 oz pork tenderloin (150)
baby carrots (45)
almonds (sahale honey roasted ones) (600)

Giving me a total of about 1220. Give or take. I wanna cook a turkey today... if there's time. That way... More soup broth, lean protein for the week, and it's just easy. And Easy works for me.
It's a question of time. Seeing Andrew today. I want to go to the gym. I have an appointment to get my taxes done.
I could skip the actual work out at the gym. Walk home from the LRT, and do some ball work outs.
I could also go the gym tonight. Gold's is 24 hours.
I could do that. That might work. Cause I know I probably won't do it other wise. And I'm all happy with my progress. So... yeah.
Hmm So much for a day off. I gotta say.

I've been thinking of starting an email news letter with Diet plans, tips, time savers, recipes, that sort of thing. One of my friends out here said that she'd be into helping too. .50 cents an issue, could be rather lucrative.

"New You" in your inbox today :P

Any ways
Wish me luck everyone.
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment